Required competition for the Pageant and are the required areas of competition for Queens title.
Escorted Formal Evening wear competition 20%
- All age groups will be in a long formal dress of their choice that is age appropriate. Small sweeps are allowed in age groups Jr. Teen – Ms.
- A small slit is also permitted in the age groups Teen-Ms. We discourage sexy dresses showing skin. Any color gown is welcome so choose your colors to suit your complection and personality.
- You will be escorted by your father, brother, grandfather, uncle or any family friend on stage. Your escorts should wear formal attire on stage. Example: suit, tuxedo or military uniform.
- This will be your time to shine and show how graceful you are so make sure you make eye contact with each judge and smile, smile, smile...
Fun Fashion Modeling 20%
- Wearing your fun fashion outfit show off your personality,
flair and confidence on the runway with this upbeat competition!
Interview with Judges 30%
- Personal interview with the judges will be a two minute interview per judge
- This will be a “round robin style” interview
- The contestants will be timed 2 minutes per judge then move on to the next judge to answer questions
- There will be a total of 4 professional pageant judges in the room conducting interviews. This is the best way for the judges to get to know you on a personal level and really see your personality shine.
- Contestants should be in a dress, suit or business attire. Example: skirt with a dressy blouse, a nice church dress or a skirt suit. Something you would wear to an actual job interview.
- No pants allowed in this competition
Personal Introduction 20%
- Your personal introduction will be done in the room with the judges
before you begin your interview
- Each contestant will say her introduction and then pivot and turn
- There will be no more than 4 girls in the room at a time
- You will have a total of 30 seconds to deliver your introduction
- Introduction should be a short summary about you! You may include hobbies, sports, family, pets, age, school, etc.
- You must say your name in your introduction
- Just be honest and let your personality shine!!!!
Community Service 10%
- Contestants need to bring a gently used or new Adult or children’s book
or a non parishable canned food
- Optional competitions will be scored on a range from 1-10
- Judges will look for performance, personality and attire
depending on each competition
Final Scoring Notes:
- The judges final scores and comments will be sent out
3-4 weeks after the final pageant
- The pageant office will get them out as soon as possible, so please don’t call the office about your scores unless you have not received your scores four weeks after the pageant
- If you change your address or email please contact the office to let us know your new information immediately